Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works… Hebrews 10:23-24
Here are a few ways that I could really use your prayers:
- Heart—I will need to have the heart of Christ thumping inside of me to be the kind of servant that He wants on the good days and the bad.
- Unity—This is soooo important. Cross-cultural challenges and fatigue can all damage a unified vision, but when we share God’s vision & work together—amazing things happen!
- Sensitivity—Knowing when to listen, when to be quiet, when to push & when to stand my ground.
- Adventure—Embracing the experience & staying open to all opportunities.
- Impact—That people I meet will feel the love of Jesus and a renewed sense of hope, looking forward to bright futures.